Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 1 - Something you hate about yourself..

Its been ages since i posted last and so many many things have happened (most of which were very unpleasant) that i just dint feel like writing anything. Things have not yet gotten better but hopefully soon will.

Hate is a word that i rarely use as i don't really think you can hate anything or anyone for that matter. So what can i hate about myself?? So here i go...

I hate the fact that i am not a go-getter, never have been. My mom used to always tell me when i was in school, that if only i studied, i would be the best student in class, and i would always say big deal, that doesn't matter. Its continued throughout, be it in my job, my passion of dancing. I always feel, that if something has to come to you, it will, you do not have to try so hard.

I hate the fact that i have a big heart and people always seem to be taking advantage of it. Even when i keep myself in the background and do something for someone, they never see it unless i tell them that.

That i am lazy. I have so many creative ideas, so much in my head and i never go about doing much about it, like this blog too which i have left alone for so many months now.

I hate the fact that i do not know how to talk and talk and talk some more, because i have realized that people who can talk, can get their way in anything and somehow just because i am not able to say much, i get left behind.

When i am angry and say things that i dont mean at all. As a child and even now, sometimes i just cant control my anger and end up hurting people whether intentionally or not.

The fact that even though i know, i am capable of something, i am unable to show my confidence which sometimes makes other people assume that i am unworthy of the same, which may not be true, if only i appeared confident!!

The fact that i am dancer, and a good one at that :) but cannot sing. Just cannot sing. period!! how i wish i could sing??

I hate that i do not keep in touch with my friends, extended family as we all need someone to turn to at times, but i just cannot pick up the phone and talk or just keep in touch sometimes. Wish i could really make that effort.

I can go on, but i guess these are the major things i hate (cringing at the word, just don't like using it) about myself.

Thank you for reading. Come back to read somemore tomorrow.

Love,
Minal






























No comments:

Post a Comment