Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 2 - Something you love about yourself.

Sometimes I guess its harder to say what you love about yourself than saying what you hate about yourself.. Anyways, I am going to try :) so here goes..

I love that I have a lot of love to give to anyone and everyone and feel compassionate towards all and sundry. It makes me a fragile person at times but as much real as real can be..

I love love my fingers and how beautiful they are.. I always get compliments that my hands are so beautiful and they bring me so much joy..

I love that i am a dancer and no matter what, have never been too away from pursuing dance, yes at times, i have always needed a push from someone or the other, but the dedication and passion towards the art form has always been there..

Love that i am smart, that if i want to know or learn something, its never beyond my reach and that i can always achieve what i set out to achieve

Love that i am a person of habit and good habits never leave and i generally stay away from habits that are bad.

Love that i can read people and imagine their lives, what they are thinking, what they are felling by generally observing them for a while and later if ever i have come to know them, i have been amused that i was not off mark and that most things i imagined were true.

Love that i have had a great childhood, loving parents and a great sister as a sibling and friend and i appreciate that more and more each day that i have been so blessed.

Oh how i love myself! Isnt that very apparent from this post :)

Thanks for reading this post and the others in this series. Hope you like them.

Love,
Minal





















No comments:

Post a Comment