Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 3 - Something you have to forgive yourself for.

Many people are afraid to forgive because they feel they must remember the wrong or they will not learn from it. The opposite is true. Through forgiveness, the wrong is released from its emotional stranglehold on us so that we can learn from it. Through the power and intelligence of the heart, the release of forgiveness brings expanded intelligence to work with the situation more effectively. -- David McArthur & Bruce McArthur

and forgiving oneself is the hardest.  

I want to forgive myself for all the times that i have been hard on myself and cried myself to sleep, for making things more miserable than they actually were. For at time willowing under the sorrow and not looking at the rainbow at the horizon. I want to learn that all things have a happy ending and that time, whether good or bad is always temporary.

Love to myself!!

Hope you all enjoy reading my thoughts :)

Love,
Minal

No comments:

Post a Comment